Thames Valley Older Drivers Forum will run an awareness events on Tuesday 2nd October and Thursday 4th October 2018.
Our events in 2018 are open between 9.30am to 3pm for people to just pop in at any time throughout the day. It is FREE to attend.
Tuesday 2nd October – Bicester
Blue Diamond Limited
Bicester Avenue Garden Centre
Thursday 4th October – Wendover
Wyevale Garden Centre
Buckinghamshire HP22 6BD
Each day’s aim was to help you stay on the road safely for longer.
We gave advice on:
- Brushing up your skills
- Booking a driving assessment
- Arranging a regular eyesight test
- Getting advice on health and well being issues that could affect your driving ability
- Renewing your licence at 70
- Learn more about road safety and the consequences of not being fit to drive
- Discover alternatives to driving and staying independent without a car
- And much more
Below are just some pictures from the week in Hampshire 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017: