Thames Valley Older Drivers Forum will run an awareness events on Friday 4th October and Thursday 10th October 2019.
Our events in 2019 are open between 9.30am to 3pm for people to just pop in at any time throughout the day. It is FREE to attend.
Friday 4th October – Newbury
Kennet Shopping Centre
Monday 7th October – Wokingham District
Henry Street Garden Centre,
Tuesday 8th October – Abingdon
Millets Farm Restaurant,
Wednesday 9th October – Milton Keynes
Dobbie’s Garden Centre,
Thursday 10th October – Marlow
Flowerland Garden Centre,
Each day’s aim was to help you stay on the road safely for longer.
We gave advice on:
- Brushing up your skills
- Booking a driving assessment
- Arranging a regular eyesight test
- Getting advice on health and well being issues that could affect your driving ability
- Renewing your licence at 70
- Learn more about road safety and the consequences of not being fit to drive
- Discover alternatives to driving and staying independent without a car
- And much more
Below are just some pictures from the week in Hampshire 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017: