The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
Driver assessments designed for peace of mind.
Are you an experienced driver looking for further training, advice or information? RoSPA’s Experienced Driver Assessment can help! This one hour assessment offers an objective assessment of driving skills.
The assessment is aimed at people wanting to prove a satisfactory level of driving or those who have undergone a change in their circumstances, e.g. a new baby, change of job or retired. This assessment will ensure you can continue to make the most of your leisure time and sustain a quality of life that involves worry-free safer driving. Or perhaps you simply want an honest evaluation of your skills, with a view to topping them up with further training.
The Experienced Driver Assessment is not a test. It will provide an honest, objective and completely confidential report on your driving ability at the time of taking part.
- The assessment will last around 60 mins
- Takes place in your own vehicle in a relaxed and informal manner
- The assessment will be conducted by a RoSPA Examiner who will contact you to arrange a date and location
- The assesment will include a variety of urban, rural and dual carriageway routes
- Our assessors are serving or all retired police officers, registered with RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders
- On completion you will receive a confidential report on your driving ability at the time of taking part and a year’s free membership to the Guild of Experienced Motorists (GEM)
- Before the assessment you may wish to familiarise yourself with the highway code
- You must also bring along your drivers licence and certificate of insurance
Dates, Prices and Locations
|Agreed with client||60 Minutes||£55||Call for dates|
Why undertake an assessment
Traffic accidents account for almost half of all accidental deaths in Britain and are the largest single cause of death and injury to young adults. It is therefore important to ensure that your skills are at a good level and that you are safe on the road.
All RoSPA Assessors hold the Police Advanced Driver Qualification. You will receive a written and verbal report of your driving as well as a certificate of completion – enabling you to make an informed decision as to whether to undertake further advanced training.
Booking an assessment
You can either call +44 (0)121 248 2233 or click here to go to booking form