Driving Safely for Longer is back
A presentation to support older drivers and their family and friends
The Gloucestershire Older Drivers Forum are running regular presentations to support older drivers and their family and friends with useful advice.
Are you an older driver finding our fast moving, high volume, summer traffic a bit of a challenge?
Would you like advice on how to keep driving safely for longer?
Are you a family member or friend concerned about an older driver?
If so the Older Drivers Forum provides a popular free ZOOM webinar that could be helpful.
One attendee said:
This is one of the better webinars (on any subject) that I have attended – you and Nigel had clearly put considerable thought and effort into creating an interesting, informative, thought-provoking, and eye-catching presentation.
Other presentations are now arranged for
- Saturday 15th January 2022 at 10am – How to keep driving safely for longer
The presentations are:
- Free join
- The presentation is 30 minutes in length, with 30 minutes for questions and answers
- Places are limited so you will need to register, see below available dates
- The presentations are to support older drivers and their family and friends
- The event is online using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to take part.
To register your place click here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the e-mail address you would like the joining information sent to
Click here to visit the Events Face book page