Driving Safely for Longer
A presentation to support older drivers and their family and friends
The Gloucestershire Older Drivers Forum are running regular presentations to support older drivers and their family and friends with useful advice. The first of these presentations were given in November 2020 to great success. One attendee said:
This is one of the better webinars (on any subject) that I have attended – you and Nigel had clearly put considerable thought and effort into creating an interesting, informative, thought-provoking, and eye-catching presentation.
Other presentations are now arranged for
- Saturday 27th March 2021 at 11am
- Saturday 24th April 2021 at 11am
The presentations are:
- Free join
- The presentation is 30 minutes in length, with 30 minutes for questions and answers
- Places are limited so you will need to register, see below available dates
- The presentations are to support older drivers and their family and friends
- The event is online using Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to take part.
To register your place click here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the e-mail address you would like the joining information sent to
Click here to visit the Events Face book page